Media Training Humor in a Sitcom
Patricia Brooks - Friday, April 01, 2011
In honor of April Fools Day, I thought I might post my favorite comedy show that I have seen about the mistakes that can be made in media interviews. This is from the NBC News show Parks and Recreation, a program similar to the Office. This is intended to be funny, but I will add that it has some adult humor, so please don't watch if you might be offended. Happy watching! http://www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/video/media-blitz/1296057/. If this show doesn't say how important media relations and media training can be, I don't know what will.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Listening to the Press
- Media Training Humor in a Sitcom
- Why books aren't the right medium for documenting the social media revolution
- How to Move an Elephant - a Review of Switch by Chip Heath, Dan Heath
- Listening vs Bragging: How to Connect Better With Your Audience
- Up all night! My Alternative to Using a Media Database for Public Relations List-Building
- To Blog, or Not to Blog, That is the Question